Update: I have a face to face interview on Wednesday morning. I cheerish your prayers for peace and wisdom.
Praise: We received a Net Benefit today from the Illinois Dept of Employment Security. Provided this continues, it will allow us to pay the mortgage plus most of utilities. I am thankful for it.
A Thought or Two: In principle I am shamed to take the money. Truthfully it takes a lot of 'remembering' and thinking right to not get depressed about the current overarching actions of the State compared to diminished role of the Church and Families. This is not restricted to monetary only but you might say dominance. I understand there are 28 benefits listed in Psalm 103.... time to read til I bleed.
Psalm 103:1-2
"Bless the LORD, O my soul:
and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits
No comments:
Post a Comment