Update: My Interview went fairly well. Unfortunately I neglected to do my own personal quality test and upon entering the building my belt broke. The buckle was totally detached and not able to be fixed except with a knife and and an extra set screw (which I did not have handy) After appeal to the receptionist I twice remedied a repair with a half roll of scotch tape and a too short safety pin. I did not want to try going w/o a belt since my pants were a bit on the loose fit side. So in all this added a few notches to the stress level and may have had a way of making me give up trying to hard. If the Lord causes this to move forward positively it will be of course doubly in spite of myself. Maybe know something tomorrow (?)
Praise: We are humbled by reception today of a generous check in the mail from my mother-in-laws church in Zearing Iowa! WOW
Thought or Two: Impatience never commanded success. (Edwin H. Chapin)
Prov 19:8 "He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good."
(If you have read one or two of these and I haven't heard from you, a quick comment would be nice.
For any who signed up for email notification, let me know how that is working.)
No comments:
Post a Comment